Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome..

Welcome to the Peggy & Victor blog.
I have created this blog as I am always creating things for my home or online shop Peggy&Victor, that I am always asked about. So I figured I would share this info with anyone that was interested.

Peggy & Victor are my grandparents names - seperate sides of the family, but both hold a special place in my heart and hence the name of my business I created 8 years ago.

Peggy & Victor use to be the creation of canvas prints and photos - to which I have now re-branded the business to prints and hope to soon bring vintage and decorative items to the mix.

You'll find I have a love for french homewares and often create items for children.
I have a son, Quinn (almost 7 months) and love designing things to put up in his room or create for mothers to decorate and style a kids room that is a fun, pretty (for girls) and a haven to be in.

I will also often post freebie graphics I have designed - or if you are interested in my items, I also have an etsy store.

Thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment